DIPLOMA LZ MOUNTAIN AWARD
- The diploma is issued by the LZFFC club for QSOs with the mountains of Bulgaria after 01.10.2019.
- The diploma includes peaks that are at least 100 meters above sea level.
- The diploma does not include the summits of LZ SOTA.
- The diploma is awarded to Hunters and Activators.
Rules for Hunters:
Rules for Activators:
- Bronze Diploma - issued for 100 points and QSOs with 5 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Silver Diploma - issued for 250 points and QSOs with 10 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Gold diploma - issued for 500 points and QSOs with 20 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Platinum diploma - issued for 1000 points and QSOs with 30 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Bronze Diploma - issued for 100 points and activations from 5 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Silver Diploma - issued for 250 points and activated from 10 mountain ranges or groups of peaks.
- Gold Diploma - Issued for 500 points and activations from 20 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
- Platinum diploma - issued for 1000 points and activated from 30 mountain ranges or groups of summits.
The diploma is issued free of charge on the site https://www.cqgma.org/lzma/ in PDF format after checking the points you have collected.
The references are in the form LZM / RI-001 - RI is the abbreviation of the mountain or group of summits and 001 is the serial number of the summit.
Allowed bands - all HF and VHF bands. Types of work allowed - all allowed.
QSOs via active repeaters are not permitted.
Every 100m from the height of the summit brings you 1 point. Examples: 710m-7 points, 1699m-16 points.
The minimum is one point.
Only for activators are given a bonus of 1 (one) activation point in the months of November, December, January and February.
1. Rules for Activators: Points are accrued for one peak only once per calendar year, regardless of the number of activations during the year. To activate the peak activation, the activator must establish a minimum of four two-way contacts. Work is allowed up to 25m. downward displacement. A maximum of 5 activations per day is allowed. In case of overlapping of two peaks, one of them can be activated first and then the other. At the same time can not!
Activators upload their logs to the site https://www.cqgma.org
Activators must have their radios, power supplies and antennas located away from cars and buildings. Generators are not allowed. It is necessary to have a prompt from the activators themselves in a cluster or to ask a correspondent to spot you.
After activation, photos of the workplace at the top or screenshot of the smartphones of GPS data at the place of activation at the net need to be published.
2. Rules for hunters: Each peak only earns points once after 01.10.2019. Activators are not counted on QSO like hunters to summit of which they are.
You can find a list of the mountain peaks at the link: http://www.lzffc.com/blog-bg/?page_id=758
Award Manager - LZ2OQ 09/25/2019
[ Back ]